Tatra K2S (Satra II) [H0]

Znaleźć tutaj można modele tramwajów.
yozo

Post autor: yozo »

Well, I looked at this tram on the web, it have some simmilar features with K2S, the remodelling could be possible, although I don't know if this two trams have the wide or lenght the same...if the conversion would be just one piece, it would be pretty expensive, sometimes is better to made it from "zero"...

Awatar użytkownika
Przemek
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post autor: Przemek »

K2 i 102Na mają inne wymiary zewnętrzne, ale nie ma między nimi zbyt dużej różnicy. Biorąc pod uwagę skalę H0, to byłyby różnice w milimetrach. ;)

Dane techniczne tramwajów typu 102Na, można znaleźć na tej stronie:
http://www.mlyniec.gda.pl/~mach/102Na.htm

K2 and 102Na has different lenght and wide, but difference is minimal. In H0 scale could be a few minimeters. ;)

Here is a technical specification of 102Na trams:
http://www.mlyniec.gda.pl/~mach/102Na.htm

PAFAWAG

Post autor: PAFAWAG »

Ja myślę, że od przeróbki Tatry K2 na 102Na bardziej opłacałoby się połączyć w jedną dwie odpowiednio przycięte Tatry T1/T2 (oczywiście z przeróbkami zewnętrznymi włącznie)...

Well, I think that uniting two properly cut Tatras T1/T2 (A and B sections; of course with little proper external remakes) would be better (much easier to do) than remaking K2S...

Awatar użytkownika
Przemek
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post autor: Przemek »

@PAF: Czy tu mowa jest o solowych Tatrach? Interesuje mnie (i kilku innym osobom z Wrocławia) Konstal 102Na produkcji kol. yozo w dość korzystnej dla miłośnika cenie owszem kosztem mniej ważnych szczegółów jak szerokość wagonu, a nie jakieś fikuśne chałupnicze przeróbki solówek.

@PAF: Is this a Tatra T1 or T2 tramways topic? I`m interessing (and some tram lovers from Wrocław too) an Konstal 102Na by yozo`s factory in "user-friendly price ;)" with lesser wide detail, not T1/T2 remodding.
Ostatnio zmieniony 2009-10-10, 00:08 przez Przemek, łącznie zmieniany 5 razy.

PAFAWAG

My opinion is that easier would be make 102Na by uniting two single Tatras. Remaking col. yozo's model can also bring a positive result, but the way to do it will be in my opinion longer and more difficult. In MY opinion. Uniting two T1/T2 to get 102Na is just my suggestion, my alternative to remaking K2S.

Moim zdaniem po prostu łatwiej będzie uzyskać stodwójkę poprzez połączenie dwóch Tatr. Przeróbka modelu kol. yozo także może przynieść pozytywny efekt, ale po prostu będzie trudniej i więcej roboty. MOIM zdaniem. Połącznie dwóch T1/T2 to tylko moja sugestia, alternatywa dla przerabiania K2S.

yozo

Hello everybody,

I can agree that remodelling is in 95% cases more difficult way than making a new model. I checked 102Na tram more carefully and my opinion is that to get some successful result from K2S, it would be really big deal. To get just parts we need for 102Na from K2S, we have to make completely new structure, and its possible that the geometry of the final model wouldn't be satisfactory. Even the door opens aren't the same, as I can suppose from the photos(middle doors seem to be narrower..am I true?)- they are just vice-versa than on K2S...

PAFAWAG

yozo pisze:middle doors seem to be narrower..am I true
That's right; one middle door =2/3 of 1st/last door ;) The difference can be seen f. ex. on this old photo (narrow-gauge version of 102Nd type tram - 803N): http://www.phototrans.eu/14,362304,0,Ko ... 03N__.html

yozo

Hallo everybody.

Tatra K3RN now as final maquette. More at http://yozo-designmodels.blogspot.com/

Obrazek

Maciek007

Post autor: Maciek007 »

Wow, model looks great.

rietze

Post autor: rietze »

WOW :P Gratulations :!: Tram is the best :!:

Domiz09

Post autor: Domiz09 »

Very nice tram. :shocked: I think you should build a city bus - maybe MAN NM223 or MAN NU313.

yozo

Thank you guys,

well, there is no problem to make that bus-if you are more person interested in this type (enough to make the serial model, which could be available for some normal price), we can make contract and make a bus :)

Domiz09

Post autor: Domiz09 »

I'm afraid that now i can't order a bus , but thank you for your offer.

Filip7370

Post autor: Filip7370 »

Personally, I think this tram is rather bad. Of course I'm meaning about the original, not the model which is really great. Can I ask You dear yozo how many thing are "operational" in this model. Does it drives, or does the lights work?

yozo

Hi Filip,

well, model on the picture doesn't have drive or lights, as this things weren't desired on it. But generally, parts of the model are prepared for motorized version and lightning effect. That's why all bogies are free and also wagon joints are swiveling. So if such a request is, it's possible to mount it in.
But I'm curious about your opinion: Why do you think this type is not a "success"? It's interesting, because there are many contradictory opinions on this type, and many of them aren't very positive :)....

ODPOWIEDZ